Crossfire Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire Hacks

The Best hacking Site (Not Really)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello can I post this here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pymnroor

Hello can I post this here? Empty
PostSubject: Hello can I post this here?   Hello can I post this here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:13 am

Hello. Quote:EGIFT73 I tried the cut and paste method, and the response I got while using DVD Decrypter was I/O Error-->Line 0 does not contain any PSL---> Could someone please tell me what i" am doing wrong here. ThanksI had the same problem but was able to use VOBBlanker and had success. Input folder = disk driveOutput folder = folder you create/folder available to hold disc content.Pentium 4 2.6 GHz, Intel D875 PBZ mother board, 1.5 gig Kingston 400 DDR Hyper RAM, Nvidia 5200 GeForce Fx 256 MB graphic's card, Seagate Sata 160 + 80 gig hard drives, Hercules digifire 7.1 surround sound card, LiteOn DVDRW LDW 411S and COMBO LTC 48161H.
Back to top Go down
tingrun

Hello can I post this here? Empty
PostSubject: you can    Hello can I post this here? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:05 am

I have post at this forum,I want to make friends who likes play the game of runescape gold
Back to top Go down

Hello can I post this here?
Page 1 of 1